NHP uses unique hydrolysis technology to revolutionize food production
from the first step–the ingredients.
Providing new technologies and knowledge to the food industry
We share our award-winning hydrolysis technology, equipment, and research expertise with food businesses and manufacturers across the globe.
Manufacturing and selling powdered food products
We manufacture and sell various powdered products, such as our heat-resistant and dairy-free "Botani Milk Chocolate Powder."
Supporting businesses outside the food industry)
Our hydrolysis technology isn’t limited to food. Mechanical hydrolysis can be used across various disciplines, from bio-refineries to skincare and cosmetics. We provide in-depth technological consulting and installation services to clients in all industries.
- Established Hydro Powtech Japan Co., Ltd. with Sanwa Starch Co., Ltd. and Takai Foods Co., Ltd.
- Awarded the “Award of Excellence” in the “New Technologies and Development Category” from “Food Action Nippon 2015”
- Business alliance agreement with Kodama Foods Co., Ltd. for the manufacturing and sale of vegetable hydrolysate begins
- Business alliance agreement with Take-sho Corporation for the manufacturing of hydrolysis-based products
- Kickoff of a joint research project with Can Tho University in Vietnam
- Business alliance agreement with API Co., Ltd. for the manufacturing of hydrolysis-based products
- Business alliance agreement with Shinmei Co., Ltd. for the manufacturing of hydrolysis-based products
- Business alliance agreement with Ecologgie Co.,ltd to develop a “hydrolyzed cricket product.”
Issuance of new shares via third-party allotment to Angel Bridge Co., Ltd and Tachibana & Co., Ltd
Business alliance agreement in the biorefinery space with Green Earth Institute Co., Ltd
Establishment of capital and business alliance agreement with Lotte Co. Ltd.
- Selected as the 'Top Japanese Start-Up 2023' by STARTUPCITY
- Company Name
- Hydro Powtech Japan Co.,Ltd
- President and CEO
- Masazumi Kumazawa
- Head Office (Factory)
- 4-750-3 Inaho Nagaokashi Niigata Japan 940-0877 MAP
- Share Capital
- 291 million JPY
- April 2014